Enabling Conference Room Display mode on Apple TV allows you to display Ditto connection instructions on the Apple TV.
Step 1 - Enable Conference Room Display Mode
To enable Conference Room Mode, use the following steps.
- Make sure your Apple TV is completely up to date.
- On your Apple TV, navigate to Settings
- Select AirPlay
- Select Conference Room Display
- Select On
Once you’ve enabled this setting, you need to follow a few more steps to completely set up this feature for use with Ditto.
Step 2 - Customize Connection Message
To configure Conference Room Display mode for use with Ditto, follow these simple steps:
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings -> AirPlay -> Conference Room Display -> Custom Message
- Enter message text that explains how a user connects their Windows or Mac display with Ditto. You will need the Ditto room code for this.
We recommend the following text: ”Visit connect.goditto.com and enter [DITTO ROOM CODE] to connect your Mac or Windows screen to this display.”
When the Apple TV is turned on or woken from sleep, the custom message text is displayed.