If you’re running macOS 10.13 and continuously receive prompt to install a driver, follow these steps to correctly install the driver.
- Follow the driver installation prompt window in Ditto to start the installation process
- Click the Apple in the top-left corner of your screen and select System Preferences
- Select Security & Privacy
- At the bottom of the Security & Privacy window, you will see a message that reads “System software from following developers was blocked from loading”
- Click the Allow button
- Check both the Squirrels LLC box and the Legacy Developers: Squirrels box
- Click OK
- Reboot the computer
If you're not seeing the “System software from following developers was blocked from loading” message in the Security & Privacy window, make sure you're initiating the driver installation process within Ditto shortly before opening the Security & Privacy window.