There are two ways to configure Reflector on Windows for use with Ditto. You can use the Ditto configuration utility or add the computer manually. Both of these options require you to download and install Reflector on your Windows computer.
Use the Ditto Configuration Utility
We recommend using the simple Ditto configuration tool to add a Windows computer running Reflector to your Ditto account.
Manually Create a Room with Reflector
If you choose to manually add a Windows computer running Reflector through your Ditto account portal, you will need the IP address and the MAC address. This information can be found a few different ways depending on which version of Windows you're using.
Step 1 - Gather Computer's Network Information
- Click the network icon in the bottom-right of the screen near the clock
- Click “Properties” to open the network properties
- Locate and note the IP and MAC addresses
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard then type Settings into your Search bar
- Select PC settings
- Select “Network” from the menu on the left side of the window
- Select Connections and then Wi-Fi
- Select your network
- Locate the IP and Physical (MAC) addresses
- Click the network icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen near the clock
- Click Open Network and Sharing Center
- Click your network name
- Click Details
- Locate and note your IP and Physical (MAC) Address
Step 2 - Log in to Ditto
Log in to your Ditto account and navigate to the Rooms section.
Step 3 - Create the room in Ditto
- Enter the name of the room you're in. For instance, "Upstairs Conference Room C"
- Enter a name for the display like "Reflector" or "Conference Display"
- Set the connection type to Reflector
- Enter the network information you gathered in step 1
- Save the room