Can't connect iOS device to receiver
If you are having trouble connecting a compatible iOS device to a Ditto receiver, there are a few things to check to ensure you are set up correctly. You can screen mirror an iOS device to an Apple TV 2, Apple TV 3, Apple TV HD, Apple TV 4K and Windows computers.
You will have to use native iOS AirPlay mirroring to connect to an Apple TV 2 and Apple TV 3. All other receivers mentioned above can run the Ditto receiver application, which enables mirroring from the Ditto Connect for iOS app.
1. Check the receiver
- Make sure the Ditto receiver is powered on and connected to your network.
- Make sure the receiver is linked to a room in the Ditto Account Portal.
- Check that the Apple TV and/or Windows computer is properly configured as a receiver.
2. Check the network
- In order to allow communication between your receiver and your iOS device over your network, you will need to make sure TCP port 55200 is open.
- The iOS device and the receiver need to be on the same network.
- Make sure your network is configured in accordance with the Ditto network/technical requirements.
3. Check the iOS device
- Ditto only supports iOS devices running iOS 11 and later. Check for updates on your device to ensure you're up to date.
- Make sure you have installed and are running the Ditto Connect for iOS application on the iOS device.
- Make sure you are entering the correct Ditto room code for the room you are attempting to connect to. Check for typos.