Ditto offers several different options that allow you to match the service to your brand. To change these settings, visit the Customization section in your account portal.
- Organization Name - The name of your orgnization appears in the account portal, Ditto Receiver applications, Ditto Connect applications and the more.
- Organization Tech Support Information - This information is displayed to a user when they click the help button on the Ditto Conenct page or in the Ditto Receiver and Connect apps.
- Room Codes - Assign human readable codes or alphanumeric codes to new rooms.
Connect page customizations
- Custom Domain / Connect URL - The URL used for domain name redirects to your branded Ditto connection page.
- Logo - The logo appears on your branded Ditto connection page.
- Background Image - The background image is used on your Ditto connection page.
- Theme Colors - Background Color - The background color used on your Ditto connection page.
- Theme Colors - Text Color - The text color on your Ditto connection page.
- Custom Message - This message is displayed to users who visit your Ditto connection page.
Connect app (Mac/Windows) customizations
- App Banner - The image appears in the Windows and macOS Ditto Connect application used by end users, such as employees and guests.
Receiver (tvOS/Windows) customizations
- Logo - The logo appears in the Ditto Receiver applications.
- Background Image - The background image in your Ditto Receiver applications.
- Theme Colors - Background Color - The background color in your Ditto Receiver applications.
- Theme Colors - Text Color - The text color in your Ditto Receiver applications.
- Layouts - A Ditto Layout is a specific type of content you display with Ditto digital signage. Find and customize all Layouts inside the Ditto Account Portal.
- Connection Information - Ditto allows you to enable or disable screen mirroring and digital signage on receivers and customize the displayed information.
- Custom media - Upload media files as digital signage items.